1. Parent submits completed application packet and non-refundable $100 application fee.
2. Parent submits any evaluations completed by schools, therapists, tutors, and/or psychologists.
A child who does not have a previous comprehensive evaluation will need to complete an entrance screening by a certified Dyslexia Specialist at EPA. A screening fee of $200 will be charged for this evaluation to determine if dyslexia is evident. The fee includes testing, consultation, and written evaluation.
3. Director will conduct parent interview.
4. Admissions Committee will review completed application and evaluations.
5. Selection for admissions is based on the child’s inherent capabilities and ability to benefit from the educational programs at Educational Pathways Academy, as well as space availability in the program. Parents will be notified of child’s acceptance status.
---Registration is now OPEN for new students for the 2018-2019 School Year!---
Space is limited! Schedule your tour today!
6. After acceptance by the EPA Director, the student will be guaranteed a spot once the $350 non-refundable Registration Fee is paid. (Register by May 1st and save $50 on Registration Fee.)